PFMS full form is The Public Financial Management System.
|Name of Scheme||Public Financial Management System ( PFMS)|
|Launched by||Ministry of Finance|
|Scheme Objective||Providing Scholarships.|
|HELP DESK||1800 118 111 (Toll-Free No.)|
|The scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is an electronic web-based programming application created and carried out by the Controller General of Accounts (CGA), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. PFMS began during 2009 with the target of following support delivered under all Plan plans of the Government of India and continuous revealing of use at all degrees of Program execution. Along these lines, the extension was extended to cover direct installment to recipients under all Schemes. Continuously, it has been conceived that digitization of records will be accomplished through PFMS and starting with Pay and Accounts Offices installments, the O/o CGA did additionally esteem option by getting more monetary exercises of the Government of India in the ambit of PFMS. The results/expectations for the different modes/elements of PFMS incorporate (however are not restricted to):
- Installment and Exchequer Control.
- Bookkeeping of Receipts (Tax and Non-Tax)
- The assemblage of Accounts and Preparation of Fiscal Reports
- Reconciliation with Financial Management Systems of States
The essential capacity of PFMS today is to work with a sound Public Financial Management System for the Government of India by setting up a productive asset stream framework just as an installment cum bookkeeping organization. PFMS gives different partners a continuous, dependable, and significant administration data framework and a successful choice emotionally supportive network, as a component of the Digital India drive of the Government of India.
Table of Contents
The PFMS by Cabinet Of India Government is to provide:
- A monetary administration stage for all arrangement conspires a data set of all beneficiary offices, coordination with the central financial arrangement of banks taking care of plan reserves, mix with State Treasuries and productive and successful following of asset stream to the most minimal degree of execution for a plan of the Government.
- To give data across all arrangement plans/execution organizations in the country on store use prompting better observing, survey and choice emotionally supportive network to improve public responsibility in the execution of plan plans.
- To bring about viability and economy in Public Finance Management through better money the board for Government straightforwardness in open consumption and continuous data on asset accessibility and use across plans. The carry out will likewise bring about further developed program organization and the board, decrease of float in the framework, direct installment to recipients, and more prominent straightforwardness and responsibility in the utilization of public assets. The proposed framework will be a significant instrument for further developing administration.
PFMS Bank List:
Here is the complete list of the banks that came under PFMS. You can see this complete list by visiting PFMS.nic.in.
|YES BANK LTD||VIJAYA BANK||UNITED BANK OF INDIA||UNION BANK OF INDIA|
|UCO BANK||THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD||THE SARASWAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD||THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD|
|THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO. OP. BANK LTD.||THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD||THE FEDERAL BANK LTD||THE COSMOS CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.|
|TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD||SYNDICATE BANK||SVC CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK||SOUTH INDIAN BANK||SHRI MAHILA SEWA SAHAKARI BANK LTD., AHMEDABAD||SARVA U.P. GRAMIN BANK|
|RBL BANK||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK||PUNJAB, AND SIND BANK||ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE|
|NKGSB CO-OP BANK LTD||NEW INDIA CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD||MANIPUR STATE CO-OP. BANK LTD.||MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK|
|MADHYA BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK||KARUR VYSYA BANK||KARNATAKA BANK|
|JHARKHAND GRAMIN BANK||INDUSIND BANK LIMITED||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK||INDIAN BANK|
|IDBI BANK LTD||ICICI BANK LTD||HSBC||HDFC BANK LTD|
|HARYANA GRAMIN BANK||DHANLAXMI BANK LTD||DEUTSCHE BANK||DENA BANK|
|DCB BANK LIMITED||CSB BANK LIMITED||CORPORATION BANK||CITY UNION BANK LTD|
|CITIBANK||CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA||CANARA BANK||BOMBAY MERCANTILE CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|BASSEIN CATHOLIC CO-OP.BANK LTD.||BANK OF MAHARASHTRA||BANK OF INDIA||BANK OF BARODA|
|BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT||AXIS BANK||ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK||ANDHRA BANK|
|ALLAHABAD UP GRAMIN BANK||ALLAHABAD BANK||ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK|
To be qualified for the PFMS scholarship 2021 the student should follow the accompanying qualification models given below:
- The candidate should be a tenant of India.
- Yearly family pay should be beneath Rs. 6 lacs.
- The candidate ought to be between the age of 18 to 25 years.
- The candidate should have essentially passed class tenth.
PFMS Documents Required:
The following documents are required assuming that you are applying under the grant:-
- Aadhar card for ID purposes
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Identification size photos
- Fee receipt
Enter the following details:
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code of Bank Branch
- Click on the drop-down menu, select the classification, click on “Search”.
- The framework will look for the name and consequently fill the structure shown on the screen.
Enter the following details:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID.
- Make a User ID and Password
- Enter Captcha
- Upload documents
- Click on “Submit”
Instructions to PFMS Login On PFMS Portal:
- First, you need to go to the site of the Public Financial Management System.
- On the home page, you need to tap on the Login Form.
- A page will be shown before you where you need to enter your username and secret password.
- you need to tap on the login.
The capacity and advantages of the PFMS Portal:
- PFMS can fill as a specific focal admission to the affiliations and enroll the candidate.
- 90 banks come under the PFMS scheme. This incorporates 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and 5 immense private area banks.
- PFMS endorses bank/mailing station account nuances with the beneficiary/bank/mail center. This ensures that the money is moved to the right data, limiting the danger of wrong portions thusly.
- The functioning office checks the subtleties of the name, address given by the beneficiary, etc from the right information sent by the bank/mailing station.
- E-present your upheld financial harmony directly from PFMS Gateway to the recipients.
- Enrollment Process under PFMS Scholarship 2021.
Also Read: Y2mate: How To Download Videos With Y2mate Com