NAAC Full Form: National Assessment and Accreditation Council
NAAC represents the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) is an independent body in India that conducts evaluation and license of Higher Educational Institutions (HEI) like schools, colleges, or other perceived organizations to infer a comprehension of the ‘Quality Status’ of the foundation. It is subsidized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). NAAC was laid out in 1994 to underline the nature of advanced education in India. It is settled in Bangalore.
|Formed||1994; 28 years ago|
|Headquarters||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Motto||Excellence • Credibility • Relevance|
|Agency executive||S.C. Sharma, (Director)|
|Parent department||Ministry of Education|
The Motto Of NAAC: Excellence, Credibility, Relevance.
Benefits Of NAAC:
SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
#1: SWOT Analysis and Continuous Evaluation: NAAC license process assists the organization with recognizing its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats by utilizing a persistent assessment process. This is the best advantage of NAAC authorization for students as well as HEIs (Higher Education Institutes).
#2: Best Practices For Quality Improvement: The SWOT investigation further empowers the organizations to figure out the requirement for arranging in the inward regions and designating assets.
#3: Ensures Teaching Success: The license venture acquaints organizations with current and imaginative instructive strategies. Over the long haul, it raises the foundation’s picture and offers another heading of progress.
#4: Improves Internal Processes and Communication: To guarantee consistent interior cycles during the NAAC license, HEIs center around between and intra-institutional correspondence and in this manner dispose of the correspondence hole between workforce and students.
#5: Maximizes Recruitment Rate Of Students: The authorization venture gives the organizations predictable insights regarding the nature of courses offered with the goal that the universities can embrace the prescribed procedures. An association likes to enlist applicants with better information and abilities.
How do Colleges and Universities Get NAAC Accreditation?
1. The NAAC body has given a bunch of qualification models for the organizations to apply for Accreditation.
2. On the off chance that the organization is qualified, they should present the accompanying archives.
- Institute’s data and report submission
- Proof and supporting documents
- Verified data
- Student Feedback
- ICT enabled education
3. The establishments can enlist themselves for authorization on NAAC official site.
4. Assemble and present the institute’s data for initial quality assessment (IIQA).
5. Establishments need to present self-review reports after the IIQA has traversed.
6. Assuming the IIQA gets dismissed, the establishments get two additional endeavors to apply for a license soon.
7. The information put together by the organization is confirmed and the establishment is given a pre-qualifier score.
8. After the information check, the Student Satisfaction Survey is directed.
9. NAAC peer group visits the establishment for additional checks and doles out the last grade
Other Full Forms Of NAAC
|National Association of Agricultural Contractors||Veterinary|
|Native American Advisory Committee||Advisory|
|National Association for Alternative Certification||Certifications & Diplomas|
|North Atlantic Audi Club||Clubs|
|National Appellate Advocacy Competition||General|
|National Archival Authorities Cooperative||Authorities|
|North American Association for the Catechumenate||Associations|
|Northwest Area Arts Council||Council|
|Nakamichi Auto Azimuth Correction||General|
|National Academy of Ambulance Coding||Academic & Science|
|National Albanian American Council||Council|
|Naval Academy Aquatic Club||Academic & Science|
|National Accreditation and Authority Council||Council|
|National Asian American Coalition||Asian|
|North American Air Charter||General|
|National Auto Acceptance Corporation||Companies & Firms|
|National Academic Affiliations Council||Council|
|National Academy of Ambulance Compliance||Academic & Science|
|National Anemia Action Council||Council|
|National Association for Athletics Compliance||Athletics|
|National Associations Advisory Committee||Associations|
|Native American Advancement Corporation||Companies & Firms|
|New Albany Aquatics Club||Clubs|
|North Africa American Cemetery||African|
|North American Anglican Conference||Conferences|