In a few steps, you can log in to Moodle UMass and choose your desired course, with problem-solving tips and detailed instructions for students.
Moodle UMass login step by step
Open web browser, type Moodle UMass:
- Click on https://umass.moonami.com/ for 2021 summer and autumn and forward ( Moodle in the Cloud)
- Click on https://moodle.umass.edu for 2021 spring courses or earlier (Legacy Moodle).
Click to login with the NetID section button at the top-right on a big screen, however; phone users have to scroll down for it, after which the Umass Amherst Web login page will appear on the screen.
The Login Page will ask the user to fill in NetID and Password. Moodle UMass Amherst will give suggestions for a strong password. After that, you will successfully enter the UMass Amherst moodle page, and on the right-top in the user section, you can see your name and Moodle avatar.
How to Logout of Moodle UMass
Click on ‘Your Name’ on the right-top of the UMass Amherst moodle page, and it will take you to the user menu to log out. Scroll down on the menu, and you will see a logout option. Click on it, and you will be logged out from the moodle UMass web page.
- Important – log out from the UMass moodle page for misuse of your account on the moodle services.
- Make sure you log out from every system, especially from a public computer, because the moodle web page takes time, and anyone using that browser can access any account that logged in an hour ago.
Forget to log out of the Moodle UMass Amherst account from the public computer.
Don’t worry if you accidentally forgot to log out of your moodle account from any device or public computer. In a few steps, you can easily log out.
- Open the moodle web page on your computer.
- Press on ‘your name on the right-hand side on the top.
- You will see the ‘user menu’ on the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘profile’.
- Click on the ‘browser session’, and you will see ‘my active sessions’ about your moodle account activities.
- Click on logout to close and delete your moodle UMass account from any device under ‘action’.
How and where to find your course
- On the right-top corner of the moodle home page, click on the ‘my courses’ option on your screen.
- Select your desired course by clicking on ‘course name’.
Read More https://ishapost.com/
Comments are closed.