Many of you have questions about how to delete order history from Amazon. The simple answer to that question is an option to delete an order history from Amazon. But wait, don’t be sad because today I will tell you an alternative solution that Amazon has for you.
Have you ever heard about the Amazon archive order? If not, let me tell you that this is the alternative solution I am talking about. Here on the archive option, you can hide an order from your Amazon order history, but the order will remain there on your Amazon Archive page.
Let’s start with the steps.
As I already mentioned, there is no permanent solution to delete Amazon order history; even if the account is disabled, Amazon will still have your order list. So, let’s see how to do it
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Tap on ‘Return & Orders’ on the top right corner
- It will open the list of purchases in chronological order
- Select on the left side of the order you want to archive
- Click on the Archive order next to that order
- A confirmation message will appear
- Confirm it by clicking on the archive order option
Note: Amazon Archive has only 100 order limits to the archive purchase order, be careful.
Remember that Archiving your Amazon order history will not permanently delete it; they are still available on ‘Ordering and shopping preferences by clicking on ‘archived orders’. And if you want to move an archived order to the main order list, just select ‘Unarchive order’ next to the order.
Read More https://ishapost.com/