It is very easy to convert your Paypal account type in just a few steps. So let’s get started with it.
- Sign in to your PayPal official account and click on the Profile to convert your PayPal account from business to personal.
- Tap on the update my personal information link on the My Account section.
- Then it will take you to the Account type section.
- Tap to the change link under Account Type.
- And then select Personal from the drop-down menu.
- And confirm by clicking on the Continue button.
- On the next page, follow the instructions to verify your changes.
Other frequently asked questions about PayPal personal accounts-
How do I change a business account back to a personal account on PayPal?
To switch your business account to a personal account on PayPal, you must go to the official website of PayPal and sign in to your account. Then tap on the Profile button to continue, and select My Account Settings. Next, go down to the Personal Information section and tap on the Change link on the Account type menu. Then tap on the Personal Account option to switch your account and confirm it by clicking on the Save button.
How do I know if my Paypal account is private or business?
Browse the official website of PayPal and sign in to your account. After you enter your account, you will see your name with a welcoming line where they will mention whether your account is personal or business. Suppose your PayPal account is personal; the word Upgrade will appear on the screen with an option to change it if you want.
What will happen if I accidentally close my PayPal account with money in it?
Closing an account means you no longer have the accessibility to that account with no historical records. However, you can create a new PayPal account, but you must enter all the account information from your previous account each time you send money.
Read More : https://ishapost.com/
Comments are closed.