Everything About Swasthya Sathi Scheme (Sastho Sathi Prokolpo): Online Registration, Form, Eligibility
Swasthya Sathi Scheme (Sastho Sathi Prokolpo) is a well-being plan sent off by Ms. Mamta Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal. The CM of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee has begun the ‘Duare Campaign’ to make the plans of the state government, impact more individuals in the state.
On the first of December 2020, the public authority of West Bengal sent off a mission called the ‘Duare Sarkar’ crusade. The term implies the ‘public authority at your doorstep’. With this mission, the state government is presently prepared to give the advantages of around 12 plans to individuals of West Bengal. To build the range of the mission, the state government has coordinated the ‘Duare Sarkar Camps’. Hence, individuals can visit these camps and profit from the advantages of different plans.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme is one such plan set to take off for the year 2022. It is a well-being plan to help the residents of Bengal. This plan expects to benefit 7.5 crore individuals of the state by giving monetary wellbeing backing of INR 5 lakh to each family. Individuals who need to apply for the Swasthya Sathi plan can peruse the entire application cycle of the plan here. Thus, the residents of West Bengal can apply for the plan with next to no trouble.
|Article Category||WB Health Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Swasthya Sathi Scheme
(In Bengali- Sastho Sathi Prokolpo)
|Level||State Level Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||Provide health services|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Benefit Amount||5 lakh|
|Scheme Launched on||30 December 2016|
|Toll-Free Helpline No.||18003455384|
The Swasthya Sathi Scheme or Sastho Sathi Prokolpo is a scheme created by the state government. The Scheme offers the residents of West Bengal, a shrewd card through which they can profit from medical services benefits concealed to 5 Lakh. The plan was reported without precedent for February 2016 and was formally sent off on 30th December 2016 by the Chief Minister of West Bengal. It is a credit-only wellbeing Scheme to get all the wellbeing-related money-saving advantages.
The state-Level Implementation Committee (SLIC) is the establishment mindful to carry out the plan. Notwithstanding this Swasthya Sathi Samiti is another body mindful to screen the powerful execution of the plan. The primary point of the plan is to give a monetary guide to the residents of West Bengal. The public authority is giving these advantages no matter what the status, calling, and monetary status of a person.
The recently launched plan will help 7.5 crore individuals of the state. Likewise, it intends to cover every one of the families in West Bengal under the plan. The Scheme offers a savvy card, which the public authority will issue on the name of the female individual from the family. Individuals can go through treatment with the card, without paying any sum. Moreover, the Civil Volunteers will likewise get protection inclusion. Likewise, extra advantages will be SHGs, ASHA, ICDS, and ANMs under the Scheme.
- Evaluating the emergency clinic because of foundation and administrations.
- Empanelment of Hospitals.
- Constant information.
- Credit-only methodology.
- SMS cautions on card impeding.
- E-Health Record-keeps up with the information on the release of the patients.
- More modest Turn Around Time (TAT)- 30 days.
- Interest charging on installment delay.
- Call Center Services-as a piece of criticism acknowledgment (18003455384).
- Online Grievances and 24*7 call support.
- Swasthya Sathi Android Mobile App to help the recipients.
- The advantage measure of the protection is INR 1.5 lakh
- The fundamental wellbeing cover sum is INR 5 lakh which will be given to each family in West Bengal.
- The Health cover sum will be dispensed yearly.
- It is a paperless, credit-only interaction in light of the savvy card office.
- The plan covers every one of the prior illnesses also.
- There is no bar on the size of the family. Advantages won’t shift as per family size.
- The plan incorporates the recipient’s guardians of the two life partners.
- The State Government will be capable of paying the premium under the plan. The recipient of the plan doesn’t need to pay any sum.
- Protection Partners who will give the Insurance cover under the plan are National Insurance Company, Orientals Insurance Company, and United India Insurance Company covering six, nine, and eight areas individually in various bunches.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Application Form (Sastho Sathi Prokolpo Form)Download:
- Visit the closest government clinic to apply for the plan. the enlistment will occur in disconnected mode
- Candidates can enroll through specialists at the town clinical focuses close by.
- Specialists help individuals in the disconnected application process.
- From that point forward, on the application interaction and candidate should append the copies and firsts of all records referenced in the plan rules as the enlistment specialist will confirm the expected archives.
- The enlistment specialist can assist individuals with signing in and filling in the enrollment structure for the benefit of the applicant.
- When the enlistment structure is filled and presented, the site will create an ID and secret word for the competitor.
- Presently, the candidate can authoritatively sign in on the planned site with the ID and secret key.
- The Swasthya Sathi Smart Card will be produced through the authority entryway. After signing in, the candidate can procure this digitized card.
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card: The Swasthya Sathi Scheme likewise incorporates the acquisition of a shrewd card. These cards will be given to the residents, who will turn into the recipient under the plan. As a piece of the mission, one card will be given to every group of the state. Additionally, this card will be prepared to use in all private and government emergency clinics of the State. It will hold every one of the subtleties of the family including data like the number of relatives, photos, telephone number, biometric personality.
Also Read: Everything About Swasthya Sathi Scheme (Sastho Sathi Prokolpo): Online Registration, Form, Eligibility