Unfortunately, nowadays so many of us are suffering from allergies and intolerances, with mould and dust mite allergies coming in the top 5. Symptoms can range from mild to severe and often include sneezing, a runny nose, itchy skin, red watery eyes, and itchy skin cough. Life can be miserable for somebody suffering from an allergy, so it is very important for old tenants and landlords to ensure that you have left your property sparkling clean for the new tenant.
At premium clean, we are a family run business who have experience of family members with allergies, and we can sympathise with the effects allergies have on people’s lives. We therefore, want to do the best job possible in removing any allergy-aggravating fragments from the air, floors, walls and furniture whilst completing our thorough end of tenancy cleans. We will leave the property in perfect condition, ensuring that everywhere, including floors, appliances (such as the fridge and washing machine) , internal windows, skirting boards and ceilings are left sparkling clean and allergy free. All of our products and machines are 100% Eco friendly and safe for allergy sufferers as well as children and pets.
Once we have thoroughly cleaned the property for you, here are some of our top tips that will help with keeping the dust and mould away:
- Wash your bedding weekly – bed collects more dust than you realize, and we are supposed to spend 8 hours a night in our beds. If the bedding is not washed every week, you will be breathing in small particles of dust all night long – no wonder you will wake up with a snotty nose.
- Choose hypoallergenic bed covers, sheets, duvets and pillows which are specially designed to create an environment that allergens find it difficult to service in.
- Remove dust from services (especially in the bedroom) as often as possible and wear a high quality face mask whilst doing so. There isn’t really any need to use products every time you do this. A slightly damp cloth will work wonders on its own.
- Invest in a high quality hoover and vacuum carpets and upholstery regularly
- Invest in an air purifier – these can be expensive but can be worth every penny as they help to filter out most of the allergy irritants from the air and can even remove them from floors and furniture
- Use a dehumidifier in any areas where dust is prevalent. These remove the moisture from the air and new mould cannot grow without moisture.
We hope that these tips will help you and your family to live allergy free. Please feel free to contact us at anytime at Premium Clean for any more advice on removing allergens or to book an end of tenancy clean, carpet clean, office clean or with any of your other cleaning requirements.