Table of Contents
CS Full Form – Computer Science
CS stands for Computer Science. It is the study of PCs, computational frameworks, and PC innovation including both PC equipment and PC programming. A PC researcher essentially manages equipment and programming frameworks. The software engineering or computer science (CS) branch manages the hypothetical foundations of data and calculation, adopting a logical and useful strategy for calculation and its applications. Work in the field of Computer Science is profoundly specialized and its demand is very high. Various computer educational institutes offer a course in Computer Science. Software engineering courses can be attained at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels. Additionally, different establishments in the nation offer Diploma and Certificate courses in Computer Science.
- Undergraduate Level: At the Undergraduate level, Candidates should have cleared 10+2 in the Science stream. at least 50% marks should be attained by the candidates who are seeking admission to Computer Science courses.
- Master’s Level: Candidates must have completed graduation in BSc (Hons) Computer Science at Master’s Level, or B.Sc Applied Physical to pursue the Computer Science course.
- Diploma: In class, X Candidates must have Science as the major subject.
Top Computer Science Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS-Pilani)
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli
- Birla Institute of Technology, Patna
Entrance Examination for CS Course
- IIT JAM:- Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test is directed to give induction into its M.Sc. also, as the other postgraduate courses that are presented at IIT, Bangalore.
- JEE Main:- This selection test is led to give induction into undergrad Engineering courses at various universities, including the IITs.
- VITEEE:- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination is a typical selection test that is led to give induction into the VIT grounds.
- DUET:- Delhi University Entrance Test is a selection test that is led by Delhi University to give admission to the understudies in their undergrad as well as postgraduate courses presented by the college.
- BITSAT:- It is a selection test that is led online by BITS Pilani to give admission to the competitors who are qualified for the course.
CS Full Form – Company Secretary
CS also stands for Company Secretary. In private and public sector organizations, it is considered a high-ranked job. It is one of the few highest-paid jobs in both the public and private sectors. A CS is answerable for keeping up with and reviewing the organization’s assessment forms, keeping records, informing the board of directors in regards to the monetary strength of the organization, and guaranteeing that the organization conforms to legitimate and legal guidelines.
The process to become CS:
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
Students wishing to be CS upon graduation must follow two stages that are,
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme.
Other Full Forms of CS
|Creative Suite||Software & Applications|
|Control Station||Tech Terms|
|Consumer’s Surplus||Business Terms|
|Corticosteroids||Medicines & Drugs|
|Cockayne Syndrome||Diseases & Conditions|
|Czechoslovakia (TLD)||Domain Names (TLD)|
|Customer Service||General Business|
|Czech||Language Codes (2 Letters)|
|Customer Satisfaction||General Business|
|Civil Service||US Government|
|Case Sensitive||Cyber & Security|
|Community Service||Law & Legal|
|Chief of Staff||Military|
|Computer Support||General Computing|
|Committee Substitute||Occupation & Positions|