The answer to this question is yes, you can. You can easily download the app for free, which is available in the App store and Google play, and sideload it onto the VR headset. The only disappointing point of this method is that you can’t lay upside down while watching Netflix in VR. But don’t worry, you can download Netflix Vr in apk format to watch it.
Table of Contents
Let’s get started with how to watch Netflix in VR on Android and iPhone
- Go to the App Store and download Netflix
- Once the app gets installed on your device, open the app and sign in
- After completing the sign-in process, choose your preferred subscription plan
- Once you have a membership of Netflix, the app will welcome you with a message
- Then, click on the menu on the left side and select VR
- That will enable you to watch Netflix in VR on your iPhone
Frequently asked questions-
1. How to put VR mode on my phone?
If you are having trouble inputting your phone in VR mode, don’t worry; you’re not alone in it who are facing this problem. In order to watch Netflix in VR on your phone, you need the full headset to have a great experience. Netflix doesn’t hold up Google cardboard; therefore, you must use a workaround. Or, with the help of a YouTube tutorial, you can install Trinus VR and watch it through the Wi-Fi network. But the quality of the VR set of Netflix video will be low compared to on a regular phone.
To binge-watch Netflix in VR on the phone, the app offers 2 modes. The first mode is called Living Room, which you can put in your living room, and the second mode is Void, which will take you to a mountainous setting.
2. Why is my VR headset not working on an iPhone?
There are some valid reasons why your VR headset is not working on your iOS device. The first reason is that, like the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, the iPhone is not built-in with a VR headset setup. The second reason is that the new VR headset’s graphics and processing are built more powerfully than iPhone graphics, so it can’t handle it. Lastly, the operating system of iPhones is not as VR-friendly as it is for Android, so it isn’t easy to build VR apps for iPhones.
3. Names of the VR apps best for iPhone?
There is no legit best Vr app for iPhone, as it differs from person to person according to their preferences. But the most downloaded apps for iPhone are Google Cardboard, Jaunt, and Within. Users prefer these apps because the special headsets give you an awesome virtual reality content experience compared to other VR apps.
Read More : https://ishapost.com/